Enchanted Rock Extreme Duathlon

To be a rookie, a newbie at anything is to live for!

To be a rookie, a newbie at anything is to live for!
Cronometro Finish 2011

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

1278 Calories burned Friday before New Years 2007

posted December 30, 2006

This is the last "HARD" day of the week. Spinning was intense especially since I didn't know how the foot would react. All went well, and 650 calories burned in 40 minutes. That's the top yet. There were a few newbies in the class and this was NOT the day to start spinning. I'm guessing they won't be able to walk tomorrow.

Weights in the afternoon and 628 calories burned.

In the afternoon, I cut out some of the sprints because of the tenderness on the bottom of the foot. What I have is called a pebble bruise by dancers! It's sometimes caused by a pebble on the floor or a seam when dancing on bare feet. That's what happened on Tuesday during the hot/cold plunge on the small tiles. The speedo flip flops did the trick, plus wearing my running shoes in the house. This reduces the chance of hurting the bruise area only.

It's alway difficult to decide to exercise with a slight injury. I'm very leary after pushing my sore elbow 3 years ago all the way to tennis elbow. If anything hurts I stop immediately and decided to reduce the weight or DON'T do the exercises!

No comments:

Post a Comment