Enchanted Rock Extreme Duathlon

To be a rookie, a newbie at anything is to live for!

To be a rookie, a newbie at anything is to live for!
Cronometro Finish 2011

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Weekly summary January 2007

posted January 2007

Friday was a super intense exercise day starting with spinning 584 calories and ending with 640 on weight lifting. I did my best dead lift ever 250 pounds....plenty left on the legs but the hands were really swelled up (no gloves...can't grip the weight with gloves.)

Started out the morning with a tight right deltoid (outer) and my left Ilio Soaz (sp?). Both my knees were a little sore, but not painful. I thought about NOT working out because of this, but did so anyway. So I was nervous, but everything went fine.

Saturday did active recovery including ball and foam rolling, 14 minutes of light rowing at 120 bpm and 30 minutes walking at 4.3 mph, then some front and side raises, stretching, and water therapy. All together this is a 2 1/2 hour door to door process.

Still nursing rock bruise on bottom of R foot. It 90% thanks to a pair of speedo flip flops.

Tonight I feel decent and should sleep like a rock despite the nasal inflammation.

No comments:

Post a Comment