Enchanted Rock Extreme Duathlon

To be a rookie, a newbie at anything is to live for!

To be a rookie, a newbie at anything is to live for!
Cronometro Finish 2011

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Final Phase before Golf


posted over 2 years ago

This week is the start of the last phase of my annual routine prior to the start of golf season. It's an intense split cardio and power program involving plyometrics and core strength.

Been off since for one full week with no intense cardio and no lifting.

My neck is feeling good...no pain when laying on my side. Still a little tight in the left hip flexor, quad, and IT band. I punished them today with tough trigger point therapy. For the moment they are fine.

Anxious to get started!

Been using saline rinse 3x per day due to continued stuffiness. The results are very encouraging. Still some facial pressure indicating infection, but i'm sitting here breathing through BOTH nostirls with my mouth closed and not feeling like I'm going to suffocate! HURRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment