Enchanted Rock Extreme Duathlon

To be a rookie, a newbie at anything is to live for!

To be a rookie, a newbie at anything is to live for!
Cronometro Finish 2011

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Foot...

posted December 2006

A downside of working out is the occasional pain and injury. Yesterday I did a moderate cardio routine for about 35 minutes along with some stretching. I use the hot and cold tanks daily after my routine. While walking barefoot from the hot to cold tank I felt a "pop" in the outer pad near the little toe on my right foot. It feels like a buise when I touch it. Barefoot is painful, so now I'm wearing my running shoes around the house.

Today I managed to walk for 40 minutes without pain. But the pad is still tender. I bought some speedo flip flops for the shower (floors are hard mini tiles). Hopefully, this will be history tommorrow since it's a two trip day and a heavy one with spinning and my most severe lifting routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment