Enchanted Rock Extreme Duathlon

To be a rookie, a newbie at anything is to live for!

To be a rookie, a newbie at anything is to live for!
Cronometro Finish 2011

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

185.8 pounds and 14.4% BF

posted Winter 2006 or 2007

Last year I tried to gain weight and succeeded in adding weight an bodyfat. This year I seem to be adding more muscle....not much more but more.

Not more than 2 pounds gained since September, not bad considering Thanksgiving and Xmas.

My biggest diet issue is the zone and myoplex bars. I eat 2-3 per day. They are better than cookies and sweets for sure, but they are highly processed.

The good news is that my diet is balanced 40,30,30...40 good carbs, 30 protein, 30 good fat. I'm eating roughly 3200 calories per day to gain about 1/2 pound a month.

Even better news is that my sinus problems are gone except the dry crustations that have woke me up at night. Gross, but hey this is a journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment